Thursday, April 16, 2009

Fluffy Trees!






If you've been following my blog since the beginning, you may know that I have sort of a "thing" for fluffy, flowery trees. But, I mean, really. Who doesn't? I love them. SO...imagine my excitement when I discovered that I actually live on a street of flowering trees! They're right outside my door! This is my first spring in this neighborhood (indeed, in this city) and here I am. Right in the midst of a delightful "white way of delight." (anyone get that reference?) What a perfect city street to call home. Would anyone like to come visit?

I went away for the weekend. And came back. And here they are. Bursting with flowery life. LOVE IT. I think if I knew more about trees, I might have known these were the flowering sort, and then I may not have been quite as surprised when they bloomed. But. I like it this way. Ignorance is bliss.

PS. More flowery fluffy tree posts to come...


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

At a glance it looks like winter!
Nice shots.

A. said...

very nice! what tree is this?

Anonymous said...

mmm... maybe to many people ask you the same question, buuut.. i dont know so... why do you like trees so much?? I´m just curious, i think you make a very good exploration of the theme, the content of the blog is varied and rich visualy!
:D

Karen said...

Thanks, all! I have no idea what kind of trees they are. I love trees, but I don't know many specifics. Why do I like trees? Hmm...I could answer that in so many ways. Mostly because they make me smile. Often because they make me think. Sometimes because they make me sad.

trading said...

Are these the trees present in japan during winter. are they the same. I like to personally see this kind of tree.